We offer an extremely quick, no-hassle, and friendly registration process.
Because you are: Tired of registration & documentation hassles — Or Starting your own blood line — Or lost or never had papers.
- EBR offers lifetime registration, Gold Framed Parchment type registration certificates, and outstanding customer service for one low registration fee.
- No annual membership dues
- No expensive DNA certifications
- Confidentiality and Integrity
Yes. Just fill out the online Single Dog Registration, hit Submit, choose shipping and pay with PayPal or your credit card.
No, the one you received from a store or from a breeder is a registration application. Fill in the information from that form at this website on the Single Dog Registration form, hit submit, choose your shipping and pay with credit card or PayPal to register. You will then receive an official certificate of registration — “papers” naming you as the owner of the dog. Registration transfers the dog from the breeder to you.
- Registering litters is vital to assure accurate genealogical records.
- One Time Paper Work
- Registering the litter could not be easier. You only fill out one form for the entire litter. You receive printed registration forms (one for each pup) to give to your customer. These have the sex of the puppy on each application. (example; If the litter had 2 Male and 3 Female pups you will receive 2 Male applications and 3 Female applications). When you sell the puppies each purchaser should receive the application which shows the corresponding correct sex indicated on form.
- Registering litters not only shows professionalism, but also assures accurate genealogy, pedigrees and tracking of bloodlines.
- Giving your customers printed forms with all the pertinent information helps to avoid problems. There is no confusion as to parents, birth date etc.
- With a registered litter EBR can help with verification if a customer calls for information on you or the dog.
A litter is the live birth of multiple offspring at one time in animals from the same mother and usually from one set of parents. In other words, it is a set of animal babies that are born at the same time.
A completed Single Dog application should be submitted with the required fee plus shipping. Fill in all of the information you have in the correct place on the application. You will then have a unique Exotic Bully Registration number.
- A completed Single Dog Registration form needs to be submitted with the required fee plus shipping.
- When you fill out the EBR application, fill in the information that you know. Leave blank the fields that you don’t have the information on. For instance, if you don’t know the name of the sire (father
of the dog you’re registering) or dam (mother of the dog you are registering) leave it blank.
- Dog’s names should be unique.
- We suggest (not require) the dog have at least 2 names up to 30 characters and spaces.
- (Example: dog’s name is Gizmo, owners name is Bill Jones, and they live on Lenox Rd
the dog’s name could be; Gizmo Jones, Bill’s Gizmo, Gizmo of Lenox, or Gizmo the Red Nosed Pocket Pit)
- If a dog’s name is common, EBR has the right to add the owner's name or numerals or other modifications to the requested name to avoid confusion and duplication
(example: dog’s name is Gizmo owner's last name is Jones, EBR may issue a certificate with the dog’s name as Gizmo Jones)
- EBR reserves the right to refuse to register the dog with a requested name deemed unacceptable for any reason.
Yes. EBR does not have a time limit or penalty on registration, you can register both the adults and the litter at the same time, either with printed applications or online or by fax.
- It is preferable to have both parents registered, as the pedigree, bloodline and genealogical information is more complete and will make for better records in the future.
Olde English Bulldogge
Pocket Pit bull